Every building sparcs a story.
Sparc features five buildings designed to delight locals and the newly initiated to the Pacific Northwest. Residents enjoy the amenities of all five buildings, including a central courtyard at the heart of the community. Roll-over Site Plan for More Info.
This 6-story structure reflects the energy of those who live at Sparc. Positioned at the top of the stair climb, it serves as a natural meeting and dispersing place.
- Bicycle storage and repair station with a workbench, tools and a TV to keep tabs on the latest cycling tour.
- Wi-Fi Lounge that’s as much for social media as social interaction with shuffleboard.
The most prominent building of the five, it is a 9-story structure of concrete and steel. Building B features live/work lofts with sidewalk entry, as well as Sparc’s welcoming apartment homes.
- BOOM Fitness is well-stocked with cardio machines, cross-training equipment and free weights.
- Just outside you’ll find Sparc’s pet washing station to groom your four-legged friend.
The final building to deliver in the Sparc family turns up the heat. Where most apartments feature electric cooking surfaces, Building C features gas stoves for culinary enthusiasts. Located on District Way, it is the most central building in the neighborhood with easy access to all the fun.
- Gas appliances are unique to Building C apartments for foodies who have fun in the kitchen.
- Unique, large floor plans like townhomes and lofts.
Buidling D is a fun place to be. It’s the largest of the five buildings with six floors of well-appointed apartments and a rooftop lounge with putting green, outdoor grills, fireplace and relaxed seating to take in the views of Bellevue and beyond.
- Event space with a catering kitchen, games and TV lounge – for dinner parties or movie nights with friends.
- Rooftop deck with mini putting green, raised garden beds for residents with a green thumb, plus a greenhouse.
- First-rate, first-floor daycare available to residents and their families.
- 4,500 SF outdoor playground with space to swing, slide and climb.
Building E is where things happen. The angular structure represents a new perspective on urban living. As the flagship of the five Sparc buildings, it features the apartment leasing office.
- A public art collection brings color and creativity to the community.
- Adjacent to an interior courtyard with café seating under the glow of patio lights.
- Perched above 12th Street, Building E oers residents views of Bellevue with select upgrades for hardware and lighting in all apartment homes.